29 เมษายน 2024, 09:04:43 *
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

หน้าแรก   เว็บบอร์ด   ช่วยเหลือ ซื้อขายสินค้า Shop เข้าสู่ระบบ สมัครสมาชิก  
หน้า: [1]   ลงล่าง
  พิมพ์  
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ:  ได้มาจาก web ตกปลาครับเห็นว่าเป็นประโยชน์เลย...  (อ่าน 7375 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
ที-เร็กซ์
Web Editor
Team & Developers

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เพศ: ชาย
รางวัล:
meetingx1x1...
ID number: 1
กระทู้: 13117
$1000.15 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to ที-เร็กซ์

Referrals: 1
คำขอบคุณ
-ได้ให้: 2565
-ได้รับ: 72127

พลังชีวิต
2.67%

navthaicom
« เมื่อ: 03 กรกฎาคม 2010, 12:27:25 »

เก็บมาฝากครับ ลองอ่าน ๆ ดูนะครับ จริง ๆ เป็นภาษารัสเซีย ผมใช้ Google แปลครับ  กระหยิ่ม

Preface

My friends and acquaintances often ask me a question: "Which browser is better to buy?" I begin to explain that it all depends on where they are going to go with this navigator. If the federal highway and large cities - in principle, but anyone with a suitable price for you. Pre-installed navigation software on it (Navitel, Giese Russa, Avtosputnik, Tom-tom, etc.) would be enough for these purposes. Personally, I prefer Navitel. But for a ride on our pampas need navigator, which you can install Ozi.

Why Ozi and how good he is? "Because it works with any raster maps (which, however, you must first" tie ", but it's not very complicated operation). And if you do not want to bother with a map, it is best to use ready genshtabovskie cards that you can take, for example, on poehali.org. Some are also used as a photo card with Google Maps.

But here's the problem: Ozi not be installed on all browsers, rather, on the contrary, in most browsers it will not install. And where there is still installed - this procedure is highly nontrivial and requires a hand growing from the right place. The operating system of most browsers closed and does not allow her various experiments.

And now the navigator teXet TN-505, which will be referred to in Article Yuri Lebedev, the operating system is open and, accordingly, with not very artful manipulation of her wonderfully put the said Ozi, and not only him. But that's another story.
Pavlo
Upgrade your browser teXet TN-505

Yuri Lebedev (Ran)

I know that many owners of automobile navigators would like to add to your additional devices, in addition to complete, navigation systems. But do not know how to do it. Someone knows, but is afraid to "kill" navigator. And someone else is only determined by the choice of a particular model. So I decided to share the experience of modernization of its teXet TN-505.

Important. If you find the text of any advice, recommendations, - it is solely my personal opinion. Listen to them or not - you decide.

It is also important. This paper in no case is not an advertisement submitted by the device. I just thought he "got into his hand, I bought it, and" sawed "I just him.

So there you go ...

Why is this device? The answer is simple: he, like some other vehicles, not "zalochen; its hardware filling the sky with stars is not enough, but not miserable (see link above), a nice design; Navitel complete, reasonable price. Moreover, in its built-in menu there is one magic button:

Tychem finger at the "OK", and now we get the following picture:

Voila! Familiar, is not it?

What we do for you? Yes, damn it, a lot!

But now we are only interested in the most important thing - to set OziExplorer. To do this, your browser version is needed for under WinCE for ARM processors.

Download? Now we have to somehow install. This further.

Connect your device to your PC.

By default, the USB-port of your browser is configured to work with Microsoft ActiveSync - programmulinoy, which allows not only to work with files connected navigator as a regular flash, but also install a different browser software straight from the Big Brother (your home PC). Incidentally, the installer is in the ActiveSync Setup folder in the internal memory Navigator:

To get out this file, it is necessary in the Navigator to go to the settings menu, select «USB» and set a flag «USB drive, press the square button in the upper right corner, remotely similar to a floppy disk to save the changes:

Now your device, when connected to a computer, will be determined as a normal flash drive.

Actually, to install Ozi enough, but perhaps, AS (hereinafter - ActiveSync), we need to install additional software. So, just in case, set. Connecting navigator - he defined as fleshka, find the folder Setup, copy the file from it ActiveSync42.exe, run, install. Now you need to go back in your browser settings and change the mode of USB-port on the MS ActiveSync, save, close.

With the established AS when you connect your browser to open a window here:

Select «NO», click Next. If yes, will be offered a choice of timings browser with computer, but we do not have the communicator, and synchronize contacts with Outlook'om we do not need. Especially since I keep my contacts in Google.

And here it is, the window with the correct AS us button «Explore».

Install OziExplorer

You are now ready to install OziExplorer. Everything is simple: create a folder on your computer Ozi, unpack it to the program archive, copy this folder navigator in dvuhgigabaytnuyu built-in flash memory. In this note: if you have installed the navigator through AS, you will be available the entire contents of memory device, built fleshka will appear as a folder ResidentFlash:

In it and copy.
If you connect devays as an ordinary USB flash drive, then you will be available only to the contents of this most ResidentFlash:

Copy directly to the root (right here, ie)

Map copy in a folder OZI \ Maps.

Now, in the Navigator, open the folder (My Device - ResidentFlash \ Ozi), run OziExplorerCE.exe, enter registration code, rejoice:

Now you only have to install a program like OziExplorer Navigation "by default". To do this, return to the main menu (the label «GPS» on the desktop), the setting specifies the path to OziExplorerCE.exe

Save the settings.

Now, instead of Navitel will run Ozi. Thus, through the button "Path" in the settings, we can select your navigation program.

In the end we got what they wanted. Someone will be enough, but we will go further.

Immediately, I note that before any further manipulations it is desirable to register on the forum 4pna.com - a lot of useful and interesting information. In addition, we need a variety of programs linked to this forum. By the way, this article was written largely on materials from this resource.

Russification OziExplorer.

Resolving this issue is taken from the appropriate topic forum.
For Russification we need: a) the Registry Editor for WinCE; b) file Russian.cel. Where to find them? One of the options (I take it) - go to the forum in the theme Ozi Explorer and Cyrillic , and starting with the fourth page, look for messages from MadWolf (thank you, good man). He does have a file whose name ends exports.reg - saves you from manually picking the roster.
Export.reg can do yourself, here are its contents:

REGEDIT4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ nls]
"DefaultOCP" = dword: 00000362
"DefaultACP" = dword: 000004e3
"DefaultLCID" = dword: 00000419
"ExtraCurrency" = dword: 000020ac
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ nls \ overrides]

Extracted regedit.exe copy in memory of the navigator. There put exports.reg. Now, in the Navigator to exit the menu (in WinCE), we find our regedit and run

Choose View - Options, click Set, OK, OK.

Well, of course «Yes»!

As a result, in the registry branch HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ nls will add new key

If you prefer, you can simply add them manually (type - dword).

To save the changes, send navigator into hibernation - Button Start - Suspend. Wait a minute, press the Reset button on the back of the Navigator. To make sure that everything is preserved, you can again go to the registry, look at the place if the new keys. On the spot.

Now copy the file to a folder Russian.cel Ozi in the Navigator. Running OziExplorer - all at a bourgeois - choose File - Help - Change Language.

In the resulting window, click "OK". Then File - Quit. When you run, Ozik ask you to select your language:

I chose Russian J. This result

Language in Ozi can switch yet another way. In the folder in the Navigator is Ozi file language.ini. Copy it to the BB. Here are its contents:

Language File, English
End End End

The first line simply change the word English to Russian (no spaces), save, copy to the navigator, replacing the old one.

Well, like, all wonderful. But, as always, want something more. And what's next? Correct - an alternative shell! Go!

Installing and configuring an alternative shell (menu)

Alternative menus are different, their on 4pna.com much as four pieces. Couple of which I experienced in my device. I'm more like the so-called Addons menu, and in the assembly of ShivakiGPS (for which he thank you very much) - at the third page of this topic.

Download? Unpack the archive to a folder Menu, copy it to the navigator.

Now open (or create new) file HBS.txt. It should be only one line. That such
\ ResidentFlash \ Menu \ Menu.exe

Save the file and copy the root ResidentFlash. Installed.

Now you need to customize your menu to suit your needs. This menu is configured by editing addons.txt.

Here's my version of addons.txt:

[Pre_init]
[Pre_quit]
[Other]
Explorer = "", "\ \"
Windows = "", "\ \"
[Modules]
; Exit = "icons/11.bmp", "\ \ MMC_Storage \ \ PROGRAMS \ \ AltF4.exe"
Settings = "icons / tune.bmp", "Settings", a
Tools = "icons / settings.bmp", "Tools", 0
Games = "icons / star.bmp", "Games", 0
Software = "icons / progs.bmp", "Software", 0
Multimedia = "icons / film.bmp", "Multimedia", 0
Navigation = "icons / navi.bmp", "Navigation", 0
[Tools]
Control CE = "", "\ \ Windows \ \ control.exe"
Explorer CE = "", "\ \ Windows \ \ Explorer.exe"
RegEdit = "", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Programs \ \ Regedit \ \ Regedit.exe"
TCommander = "", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Programs \ \ TC \ \ TC.EXE"
TaskMgr = "", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Programs \ \ TaskInfo \ \ ITaskMgr.exe"
ResInfo = "", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Programs \ \ TaskInfo \ \ ResInfo.exe"
PEInfo = "", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Programs \ \ PEInfo \ \ PEInfo.exe"
ResMeter = "", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Programs \ \ TaskInfo \ \ ResMeter.exe"
[Multimedia]
CorePlayer = "icons / Cplayer.bmp", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ programs \ \ CorePlayer \ \ coreplayer.exe"
TCPMP = "icons / mplayer.bmp", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ programs \ \ TCPMP \ \ player.exe"
XnView = "icons / Xnpocket.bmp", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ programs \ \ XnView \ \ Xnpocket.exe"
[Navigation]
OZI explorer = "icons / ozi.bmp", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ OZI \ \ OziExplorerCE.exe
Navitel = "icons/navitel1.bmp", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Navitel \ \ Navitel.exe"
[Software]
Word = "", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Programs \ \ Office \ \ docviewer.exe"
Exel = "", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Programs \ \ Office \ \ xls.exe"
PPoint = "", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Programs \ \ Office \ \ presviewer.exe"
Pdf = "", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Programs \ \ Office \ \ pdfviewer.exe"
Image = "", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Programs \ \ Office \ \ imageviewer.exe"
Calc = "icons / calculator.bmp", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Programs \ \ MyCalc \ \ mycalc.exe"
CalcConv = "", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Programs \ \ Calc \ \ calc.exe"
ALReader = "icons / alreader.bmp", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Programs \ \ AlReader2 \ \ AlReader2.exe"
[Games]
Classics = "", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Games \ \ Classics \ \ classics.exe
Flux = "", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Games \ \ Flux \ \ flux.exe"
Durak = "", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Games \ \ durak.exe"
Robotak = "", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Games \ \ Robotak.EXE"
JapanCrossw = "", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Games \ \ Japan Crossword \ \ japan crossword.exe"
NextElement = "", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Games \ \ NextElement \ \ nextelement.exe"
Solitaire2 = "icons / solitaire.bmp", "\ \ ResidentFlash \ \ Games \ \ Solitaire2 \ \ Solitaire2.exe"

The bottom line is this: in the different sections prescribes the way to the established program. To disable a button in the menu, in addons.txt before her name to put a semicolon (see section [modules] button Exit).

Now we are most interested in the section [Navigation]. Well, in general, nothing complicated.

Well all the file edited, saved, throw it in the folder navigator Menu. Starting menu.exe.

And they cherished two buttons:

Navigation

Something useful:

Tools

Well, actually, settings:

How to run this menu when you start the browser? Very easy!

In the standard menu, we go to settings and set the path to menu.exe. You can even put daw "Auto Navigation" - then the Addons menu will start immediately after turning on the navigator.

Well, perhaps that's all. At today;)

Good luck on the road!

Another article on the topic:
Andrew V. Ozi Explorer
Andrew V. Binding of cards in Ozi Explorer

ที่มา : http://www.o...ps/texet.htm
บันทึกการเข้า

เพิ่มเพื่อน

หน้า: [1]   ขึ้นบน
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: